4 Basic Colors Builder Nail Gels Nail Kit
Colors: 4 Colors ( Clear, White, Light Pink, Nude pink )
1*15g Clear builder nail gels
1*15g White builder nail gels
1*15g Light Pink builder nail gels
1*15g Nude Pink builder nail gels
1*7ml Base Coat
1*7ml Top Coat
100pcs Nail Forms
1* Nail Brush
1* Nail File
Used For: Nail Extension, Sticking Diamond, French Manicure
- The nail builder nail gelsare made of professional nail materials, low-odor, no damage to nails and skin.
- The nail art design kit can provide you long-lasting nail effect for more than 28 days.
- Easy to apply because of high flexibility and self-leveling.
- Used for nail extension, sticking diamond, french manicure or 3D nail decorationon natural nails and nail tips.
- Strong enough to protect fragile nails.
- Suitable for all nail lovers, also friendly for nail beginners.
How To Use?
- Trim, file and clean your nail surface.
- Apply a layer ofbase coat and cure for 60s.
- Put a nail form on your nail.
- Apply builder nail gelson the nails and cure for 60s-120s.
- Remove the forms.
- Wipe the nail surface with slip solution.
- Shape the nails.
- Apply top coat and cure for 2mins.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the builder nail gelsin a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- First dip the nail brush in a slip solution when using the builder nail gels.
- Cure nail extension gel entirely under LED/UV lamp, the drying time is depends on the thickness of the builder nail gelsnails, the normal standard is 60-90s by LED, 120-150s by UV.
- There is a sticky layer on the nail surface after curing, which is easily mistaken for not dry. Wipe it with slip solution.
- Builder nail gelswill be sticky and thick in cold weather. Put it in the warm water or use a warm towel to cover it for few minutes.
Q: Why don't dry?
A: Please use a nail lamp to cure the builder nail gels. The drying time depends on the thickness of the nail builder nail gels. The normal standard for LED is 60-120s, and UV is 120-180s. After curing, there will be a sticky layer on the nail surface, which is easily mistaken for not dry. You can wipe the nail surface with slip solution, which can be easily removed.
Q: Why is the builder nail gels easy to peel off on nails?
A: Please do proper nail preparation (finishing, buffering and cleaning) first, and then make builder nail gels to extend nail art design. And apply top coat to maintain gloss and longer lasting.
Q: Why does the builder nail gels tear and break easily on the nails?
A: The hardness of the nail depends on the thickness of the builder nail gels nail, too thin and break, you can choose the thickness and strength you need.
Q: Does it need to be cured?
A: Cure nail extension gel under nail lamp, the specific time is depends on the thickness of the builder nail gels nails, 60-90s by LED, 120-150s by UV.
Q: How to remove the builder nail gels from my nails ?
A:You can file the nail extension gel down and buffer it. a nail drill machine will save your time and help to remove faster and cleaner.