20 Colors Dip Powder Nail Kit - Activator Base Top Coat Brush Saver
Capacity: 10g/bottle dipping powder
Colors: 20 Colors
20 colors 10g/bottle dipping powder
1* 15ml base coat
1* 15ml top coat
1* 15ml activator
1* 15ml brush saver
2* substitute brush
1* cuticle pusher
1* nail file
1*nail dust brush
Used For: nail decoration
1.20 colors dipping powder: multiple choice and mixing up casually and creating personality nails.
- Base coat: It is adhesive and quickly dry, so it can provide the best adhesion of dipping powder.
- Activator: It can accelerate the curing of the dipping powder, and it can provide abrasion resistance to the nail without using nail lamp.
- Top coat: The last step is to apply top coat. The top coat can provide luster to the nails and protect the nails from chipping, scratching and cracking easily.
- Brush saver: Brush saver can clean and dissolve the remaining power on the brush and prevent the brush from hardening.
How To Use?
Step 1: Trim, file and buff your nails.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure for 60s.
Step 3: Dip the top of your nails into the powder, and wait for it to dry.
Step 4: Brush off the excess powder.
Step 5: Apply a layer of base coat again.
Step 6: Repeat dipping your nail into the powder.
Step 7: Apply a layer of activator, and wait for it to dry.
Step 8: File the nail surface lightly.
Step 9: Apply top coat, and cure for 120s.
- Please make sure your nail is clean and no-oil before you use this kit.
- As the base coat is easy to dry, please prepare the powder first before you apply base coat.
- When applying base coat, please avoid to getting product on cuticles.
- After dipping powder, please use a nail dust brush to remove excess powder from around the nail's surface.
- Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Please use brush saver after each using.
- Be sure to clean the neck & rim of bottles with alcohol immediately after dipping a full set of nails. Tighten caps & store in a cool environment away from heat & direct sunlight. Without proper care, base coat and top coat may become difficult to open.
Q: Does dipping powder need UV/LED lamp to cure?
A: No, it doesn’t.
Q: How do you remove dipping powder ?
A: You can use nail file to polish.
Q: Can I use different dip powder colors at the same time to do my nail design?
A: Yes! It is convenient for me because dip powder can be mixed to make different colors whatever I like. You will be proud of your nail design.
Q: Do I need to use a nail dehydrator before applying the base coat to remove oils from the nail?
A: We always suggest our customers to use a nail dehydrator to make sure nails are free of any oils and dry.
Q: Does this come with a base coat & top coat and activator?
A: Yes, it has a liquid set (base coat, activator, top coat and brush saver).