10 Colors Dip Powder Nail Kit
Colors: 10 colors
10 * Dip Powder
1 * Activator
1 * 2- In-1 Base & Top Coat
2 * Replacement Brush
1 * Fan Brush
1 * Nail File
1 * Cuticle Pusher
1 * Instruction Manual
- All-in-one dip powder system kit for both beginners and pro nail techs.
- Quick-drying, no need a nail lamp for curing and easy to use.
- Made from healthy formula, 9-free, low odorand friendly to nails.
- Last longer than 3-4 weeks, resistant to chipping and cracking.
1. For external use only. A skin test must be performed before use.
2. Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Please use brush saver to clean the brushes.
3. Generally, each nail will need to dip 2-3 times to get the color solid.
4. Avoid getting the base coat onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever base is applied
5. The effects of the nail color depends on how many layers you apply. The more layer you use, the more saturated the color will be.
6. You can apply two layer of top coat if you prefer highly shiny nails.
Q: Does it dry fast? Should I use a nail lamp?
A: Wait about 3-5 mins to dry completely. No nail lamp is needed.
Q: How long does the dip nail set last on nails?
A: About 3-4 weeks. Need to be used with base coat, activator and top coat .
Q: How to remove?
A: First polish the nail surface with polishing files. Soak them in gel polish remover for 5-10 minutes. Then remove the nail gel polish with cuticle pusher. Finally clean the nail surface.
How To Use?
STEP 1 - Push back the cuticle, buff and clean natural nail.
STEP 2 - Apply a thin layer of Powder Base
STEP 3 - Quickly dip the nail at a 45-degree angle into the dipping powder and pull straight back out.
STEP 4 - Lightly brush off the excess powder around nails surface.
STEP 5 - Repeat Step 2-4 to get the expected color and effect.
STEP 6 - Apply activator to harden the blend of powder and liquid. Air dry.
STEP 7 - File shape and buff the nails.
STEP 8 - Apply top coat and then wait air dry.