20 Colors Dip Powder Nail Kit - Activator Base Top Coat and Brush Saver
Capacity: 10g/bottle dipping powder
Colors: as picture shows
20 colors dipping powder
1* 15ml base coat
1* 15ml top coat
1* 15ml activator
1* 15ml brush saver
2* substitute brush
1* cuticle pusher
1* nail file
1* cleaning brush
Used For: nail decoration
- 20 colors dipping powder: multiple choice and mixing up casually and creating personality nails
- Base coat: It is adhesive and quickly dry, so it can provide the best adhesion of dipping powder.
- Activator: It can accelerate the curing of the dipping powder and it can provide abrasion resistance to the nail without using nail lamp.
- Top coat: The last step is to apply top coat. The top coat can provide luster to the nails and protect the nails from chipping, scratching and cracking.
- Brush saver: Brush saver can clean and dissolve the remaining power on the brush and prevent the brush hardening.
How To Use?
Step 1: Trim, file and buff your nails.
Step 2: Apply a thin layer of base coat and cure for 60s.
Step 3: Dip the top of your nail into the powder, and wait for it to dry.
Step 4: Brush off the excess powder.
Step 5: Apply another layer of base coat.
Step 6: Repeat dipping your nail into the powder.
Step 7: Apply a layer of activator, and wait for it to dry.
Step 8: File the surface nail lightly.
Step 9: Apply a thin layer of top coat, and cure for 120s.
1.Please make sure your nail is clean and smooth before you use this kit.
2.As the base coat is easy to dry, please prepare the powder first before you apply base coat.
3.When applying base coat, please avoid to getting product on cuticles.
4.Please dip at a 45 degree angle.
5.After dipping powder, please use a nail brush to remove excess powder from around the nails surface.
6.Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Please switch them between brush saver for easy cleaning & workable.
7.Be sure to clean the neck & rim of bottles with alcohol immediately after dipping a full set of nails. Tighten caps & store in a cool environment away from heat & direct sunlight. Without proper care , base coat and top coat may become difficult to open.
Q:Does dipping powder need UV lamp to cure?
A:No, it doesn’t. It is good for your skin.
Q:How do you remover dipping powder ?
A:You can use nail file to polish.
Q:Can I use different dip powder colors at the same time to do my nail design?
A:Yes! It is convenient for me because dip powder can be mixed to make different colors whatever I like. You will be proud of your nail design.