Why Transaction Decline
There could be various reasons why a transaction is declined or didn't go through completely, please review these points for recheck.
- Wrong Credit Card No
- First-time making online purchase
- There is not sufficient funds available to cover the transaction
- Your bank has limit on your credit card spending (consult your bank)
- Your Bank refused transaction (consult your bank).
- Your Bank does not allow Internet transaction (consult your bank to activate online transaction for your card).
- Shipping & Billing Address are different (contact us for further verification so that we can process your transaction)
- IP is different than your card issuing country (please check your computer or phone if you are using proxy or traveling to another country, we may ask further verification in this case)
- Black Listed Credit Card
- Larger than normal order
- Multiple Payment attempts using different Credit Cards
- Transactions placed on multiple cards all shipping to a single address
- Multiple transactions on one card over a short period of time
- Multiple transactions on a card with a single billing address, shipping to multiple addresses
- Multiple cards used from a single IP address
- Orders from Internet addresses that make use of free e-mail services
- The card has not been reported lost or stolen (although it may in fact be lost, stolen or compromised [card details improperly obtained or copied] and the card owner is unaware).
In case if you are sure that none of above problem relates to your transaction then please contact our support via email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us direct via skype evatrends. We will do our best to resolve the problem after consulting with our credit card processor.