6pcs Bronze Gold Acrylic Brush Size 4/6/8/10/12/14
Colors: bronze gold
Package Includes: 6pcs acrylic nail brush
Used For: nail extension, nail carving
Size 10/12/14 for Nail Extension Size 4/6/8 for Nail Carving
- Acrylic nail brush vivid color, unique style and fashionable.
- Decorate your brush with attractive shiny decoration.
- The special nail brush handle, eye-catching and adorable.
- The nail's art brush is lightweight and comfortable, easy holding to draw, smooth application, convenient for you to do nail extension and nail carving.
- These acrylic nail brushes are made with kolinskyhair, which possess non-deformation, non-corroding characteristics.
- Suitable for nail art beginners, professional nail artist.
How to Wash Nail Art Brushes After Use:
- Wash brush immediately after each use.
- Pour Nail Brush Liquid Solution into a glass container to swish the brush for 10-20s.
- Blot the brush bristles on a paper towel or cotton pad. (Try not to press the brush too hard, as the bristles will come off.)
- Reshape the brush gently and allow it to dry.
- (Optional) Brush cuticle oil onto the bristles to keep the bristles soft. To wash the oil off, run the brush in warm soapy water.
- APPLY: Always rinse a new brush with brush liquid solution before first using.
- CLEAN: Always wash brush after each use. "DO NOT USE ACETONE", because Acetone will remove the shine from the brush bristle and make the acrylic tacky or build-up residue. Do not rub back and forth vigorously when washing.
- STORAGE: Always keep aired in the upright position and avoid direct sunlight.
- SHEDDING: Shedding hairs from a new brush is normal. If more, please let us know.
Q:How to keep these acrylic nail brush for longer use?
A:Make sure you clean and dry it each use. Then, cap it with the clear cap on the brush head and put it back in the tube.
Q:Is it comfortable to hold it?
A:Yes. Its handle is not so big, easy to handle and operate, smooth application without brush lines.
Q:What ‘s the different between #4 and #10 brush?
A:The difference between them is that #4 brush is for nail carving and #10 is for nail extension.
Q:Can this nail brush set be used for builder gels?
A:No, they are two kind of different nail brush.