30g Professional Acrylic Nail Powder
Package Includes: Clear acrylic powder
Used For: Acrylic Nail Extension, Nail Carving and Nail Decoration.
- Saviland clearacrylic powder can provide you with flawless consistency and superior adhesion. It is a self-leveling acrylic nail powder that requires the least amount of filling, a non-yellowing formula, and provides perfect strength.
- Acrylic Powder nail System create a protective layer, promote longer and stronger nails which don't split or peel.
- Acrylic powderis wonderful to do french nails, carved flowers, nail extensions and 3D nail decoration. Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
- Acrylic powder needs to be used together with acrylic liquid monomer.
- Professional acrylic powder system does not nail lamp needed.
- Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school, nail art artist and personal, or DIY at home.
❤【MORE PRACTICAL】 Saviland 30g clear acrylic powder, suited for everyone from students to experienced professionals. This clear nail acrylic powder polymer is wonderful to do french nails, acrylic nails, carved flowers, nail extensions, nail decoration.
❤【HIGHT QUALITY & LONG-LASTING】The acrylic powder system creates a protective layer that promotes longer and stronger nails that do not split or peel. Saviland clear acrylic nail powders are long-lasting, with a special formula for crack resistance and advanced manufacturing technology and provides amazing control with its ability to self-level and adhere to the natural nail all while providing perfect hardness that makes the clear acrylic nail powder nail last for more than 4 weeks.
❤【NO NEED NAIL LAMP CURE】 This professional acrylic nail system does no need nail lamp to cure that save your time and this clear acrylic nail powder only need several steps working with Saviland acrylic liquid monomer to do nails extensional and 3D nail art design.
❤【PROFESSIONAL & EASY TO USE】 The color of clear acrylic powder is not easily yellowed nor darkened, which meets the standard of professional nail artists. Acrylic nail powder can be used for both natural and fake nails. Create nail salon effects at home.
❤【ALL-ROUNDED CUSTOMER SERVICE】If you have any problem with this clear acrylic powder, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Happy shopping!
How To Use?
Nail Exteison Step:
- File and clean nails surface.
- Apply nail prep dehydrator and nail primer, air dry.
- Put a nail form on your nail.
- Take enough acrylic liquid to the cup.
- Dip the monomer you made with a brush and then dab the acrylic powder.
- Apply it to the nail. Wait it dry.
- Take off the nail forms.
- Trim the shape of your nails.
- Apply the top coat, cure of 120s.
Nail Carving Design Step:
1.Dip the crystal acrylic powder with acrylic liquid by a brush.
2.Stick it to your nail and carve. Wait it dry.
3.Apply the top coat, cure by nail lamp.
Nail Decoration Step:
1.Finish the nude acrylic layer.
2.Brush the acrylic powder on the nail with acrylic liquid.
3.Put the nail decoration.
4.Apply the top coat, cure by nail lamp.
How to remove it ?
- You can be removed by filing off or drilling off.
- A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the acrylic powder in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Acrylic powder system, NO LAMP NAIL DRYER NEEDED.
- Acrylic powder needs to be used together with liquid monomer.
- Do not overly polish the nail plate or use sharp tools to scrape off the coating.
- The package contains fragile items. DO NOT drop, hit, or throw the package, as the protection of the box is limited.
Q: Does it dry fast? Should I use a nail lamp?
A: Air dry about 5-8 minute. No nail lamp is needed.
Q: How long will these last on my nails?
A: If you use it in the proper way, it will last at least 28 days.
Q:What other products do I need to buy along with this to do my own acrylic nails at home?
A:Acrylic powder needs to be used together with liquid monomer.
Q:Can I use this as dip powder?
A:Yes. Acrylic nail powder can also use dip method to make your favorite nails.