12pcs Nail Art Brush Set
Colors:Emerald color handle
1pcs painted brush
1pcs short liner brush
1pcs long liner brush
1pcs drawing flower brush
1pcs round-tripped painted brush
1pcs checkered brush
1pcs oblique-tipped UV gel brush
1pcs round-tipped UV gel brush
1pcs flat-tipped UV gel brush
1pcs carving pen
1pcs petal brush
1pcs blooming brush
Used For: Nail Extension, Nail Carving, Sticking Diamond, Builder Nail Gel, UV Gel Nail Polish, Gel Paint, Spider Gel, Nail Hard Gel
1.12pcs professional nail art brushes are convenient for you to all kinds of nail painting creativity.
- Pen's body is made of quality wooden and alloy, durable for longer use and the nail brushes are made with high-quality kolinskyhair, which possess non-deformation, non-corroding characteristics.
- Easy to handle and operate, making your nails more beautiful and charming.
- This nail art brushes set is suitable for professional salon use and home DIY nail art.
- Nice gift for nail art novice and specialist.
How to use?
- Painted brush: suitable for painting various patterns.
- Short liner brush: brush hair is thin and short, used for drawing short line, embellish the pattern, etc.
- Long liner brush: used for drawing straight lines, wavy lines, drawing shells, water ripple pattern, etc.
- Drawing flower brush: for painting delicate flowers, etc.
- Checkered pen: suit for drawing thick lines, quickly draw checkered patterns.
- Round-tripped painted brush: used to draw a variety of patterns.
- Oblique-tipped UV gel brush: small slant-tip design, used for row of pen drawing flowers, such as French nail painting arcs.
- Round-tipped UV gel brush: for gradient, brush pure color or petal type nail styles.
- Flat-tipped UV gel brush: suitable for painting, brush pure color, gradient nails.
- Carving pen: convenient for carving and shaping, making 3D nail styles.
- Petal brush: suitable for painting lace, gradient, texture, etc.
- Blooming brush: used to make gradient, halo effect.
- Keep the nail brush in a cool place and keep it upright as much as possible. Avoid direct sunlight.
- There will be a layer of sealing wax on the surface of the new acrylic nail brush. The first time you use it, soak it in warm water for a minute or two to wash off the sealing wax on the surface.
- After each use, clean the nail brush immediately with brush saver to prevent them from becoming hard and shorten the service life.
- Do not use acetone-related cleaning products, which will damage the brush bristles.
- It is normal for the new brush to lose some hair at the beginning.
Q: How to keep these nail brush for longer use?
A: Clean the brush after each use and dry it in the right way.
Q: Can this nail brush set be used for builder gels?
A: Yes, use them for applying builder gels, poly nails gel, gel nail polish, painting gel, spider gel.
Q: I don't have monomer fluid to remove wax layer. Can I use something else?
A: Of course. All different types of brushes have a wax layer to protect their shape until they get to their users. Just use brush cleaner for all brushes before use. If not, mild soap will do.
Q: How many brushes are there in this nail kit?
A:12 brushes. And tow of them are double-headed, the other head of them are balls of different sizes for various size dotting.
Q: Can I just use alcohol to clean these?
A: Honestly, the best way to clean gel brushes is by running them through clear gel. Keep wiping till no more color remains. Acetone, alcohol or anything harsh shortens the life of the brush.