1pcs 60g/2.1oz Dip Powder
Regular price $10.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Capacity: 60 g/2.1oz Each Bottle
Colors: Red Black Color
Package Includes: 1pcs 60g/2.1oz Red Black Dip Powder
Used For: Nail Art design
- Saviland 60g/2.1oz nail dip powder hasa large capacity, which can satisfy you to use it for many times in nail art design.
- Saviland dipping powder can be used tostrengthen nail surface, repair nail surface, French manicure on natural or artificial .
- Saviland dip nail powder is produced based on natural and healthy formula, whichis non-toxic, odorless, and not harm to nails.
- Saviland dipnails powder has a good adhesion to nails, and it is long-lasting, which can protect nails from splitting or peeling off easily as well as yellowing or dulling for more than 28 days.
- Saviland dip powder DO NOT NEED A NAIL LAMP TO CURE.
How to use?
- File and clean nails.
- Apply dip base coat (air dry 60s).
- Dip nailsinto thedipping powder.
- Brush off excess powder.
- Repeat step 2 to step 4 to get the color effect you want.
- Apply dip activator (air dry 60s).
- File nails surface to make it smooth.
- Apply dip topcoatand wait for it completely dry (air dry 60s).
- Use a brush saver to clean the brush.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Prevent peeling off by avoidance of pressing your nails against a hard surface or prying your nails to open sealed objects such as cans.
- Nail dip powder needs 2-3 layers to stably present the desired solid color.
- 4. The effects of the nail color depend on how many layers you apply. The more layer you use, the more saturated the color will be.
- Keep the dipping powder in a cool place to prevent direct sunlight.
- Dip powder requiresnail supplies such asbase & top coat, and dip activator, which are not included inside.
Q: Does the dip powder need UV/LED lamp curing?
A: No, it doesn’t.
Q: Do I need anything else to match this product?
A: No, the dip powder needs dip nail supplies such as base & top coat, and dip activator, which are all not included inside.
Q: Is dip powder harmful to nails?
A: No, Saviland dip nail powder is produced based on natural and healthy formula, which is non-toxic, odorless, and harmless to nails.