Winter Color Set Acrylic Powder
10* 0.35oz/10g Winter Color Acrylic Powder
1* Professional acrylic powder and liquid manual
1* Saviland product box
- Vivid shimmercolors with splendid visual effect.
- Extra-fine acrylic nail powder for excellent gloss.
- To create a protective layer, strengthen your own natural nails, promote longer and lower nails which does no split or peel.
- Can be used on natural nails, false nails, nail tips, acrylic nails. Provides a fantastic natural look for your nails.
- Suitable for beginners or professional nail manicurists, nail salon, nail art school, nail art artist and personal, home use, etc. Design any unique nail according to your own ideas for different occasions or holidays and enjoy the fun of designing.
- 100% quality & safety guarantee. 100% vegan, cruelty-free, and non-toxic.
❤【WINTER SHINY ACRYLIC POWDER SET】 Saviland fantasy nails acrylic collection winter color set 10 colors offer a variety of winter style nails, which is an ideal acrylic nails set for professional manicurist and nail lover make beauty nails and catch the guys’ eyes.
❤【EASY TO USE & SAVING TIME】 Acrylic powder can be used for french nails, carved flowers, nail extensions and nail decoration. Saviland 10 fluorescent professional polymer powder nail kit can enhance your natural nails. Saviland acrylic powder set system does not need to cure, which can prevent the risk some nail lamps pose of damaging nails and saving time.
❤【NON-YELLOWING & LONG-LASTING】Saviland acrylic powder set is made from latest formula that can ensure color clarity and prevent yellowing or dulling. Acrylic nails can last for more than 28 day even without nail dryer curing. Saviland Professional acrylic nail powder has excellent adhesion with liquid monomer, ensuring the best adhesion to natural nail plates.
❤【HIGH-QUALITY & APPLICATION】Our acrylic nail powder set is a bubble-free polymer with extraordinary transparency. Acrylic powder provides a smooth, and self-leveling surface effect. Acrylic Powder can be used on natural nails, false nails, half cover nail tips, acrylic nails and french nails.
❤【intimate service】All of our products have been tested and quality controlled. If you have any problems with this winter color acrylic powder set, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you solve the problem.
How to use?
Nail Extension Step:
- Apply the base coat.
- Put a nail form on your nail.
- Take enough acrylic liquid to the cup.
- Brush the acrylic powder with acrylic liquid on the nail.
- Apply it to the nail. Wait it dry.
- Take off the nail form.
- Trim the shape of your nails.
- Apply the top coat.
Nail Carving Design Step:
- Take the suitable amount of acrylic liquid.
- Dip acrylic liquid with brush.
- Then dip the acrylic powder.
- Take the suitable amount of acrylic powder each step.
- Stick it to your nail and carve.
- Apply the top coat. Finished.
Nail Decoration Step:
- Finish the nude acrylic layer.
- Brush the acrylic powder on the nail with acrylic liquid.
- Put the nail decoration.
- Apply the top coat, cure by nail lamp.
How to remove it ?
- Not soak off gel, can be removed by filing off or drilling off.
- A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- You will need acrylic liquid monomer to apply the acrylic powder. It can work with most of MMA-free liquid monomer, but Saviland Acrylic Liquid Monomer is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for the best outcome.
- SAVILAND acrylic powder system does not need to cure with nail lamps, which can prevent the risk of skin damage.
- DO NOT use the nails to open cans, nutshells, or other similar things. DO NOT force the nails against any hard materials.
- Always read the labels, warnings, or instructions before using the product,whether you are a beginner or a profession manicurist.
- Dry Time: Acrylic powder dry with acrylic liquid in 2 mins, enough time to make nail shape.
Brush Care: Clean the brush immediately after use or put the brush in water to prevent the Acrylic for drying out and sticking on.
Color Tips: The powder colors will show the real colors when they combined with the acrylic liquid