Colors: as picture shows
Package Includes: 20pcs semi cured gel nail strips, 1pcs wooden stick, 1pcs nail file & 1pcs nails wipes
Used For:nail decoration
1.100% brand new and high quality.
2.Say goodbye to the mess of liquid nail polish, easy and fast DIY.
3.No drying time
4.Easy application & remove.
5.Fits any nails size.
6.No smudges or streaks.
7.Long-lasting for 15 days.
8.Easy to change, follow one's incline in different occasions can quickly change more suitable nail art.
❤【SEMI CURED GEL NAIL STRIPS】Saviland Semi Cured Gel Nail Strips contains 20pcs and 10 size gel nail polish wraps which can fit your any nails size. This pack of strips has colors green white, glitter. These colors can make you catch attention from others easily.
❤【EASY TO USE AND SAVING TIME】These newest products nail wraps are easy for you to use anytime you want. All you need to do is to find the right size to stick on your nails. So you don’t need to waste your all day sitting on the chairs to make nails, instead, it only takes 10 mins to make it done.
❤【LONG-LASTING AND SAVING MONEY】These gel nail strips are made of high quality and non-toxic and environmental materials, therefore, it wont hurt your nails. And gel nail polish strips also are made of gel nail polish, after curing, it will be more glossy and it can last for 15days long.
❤【LOVELY GIFT】Our Saviland semi cured gel nail strips are perfect gift for your friends, families and your love one. With this lovely gift, you can do nails with them together and help them save time. Let’s get this lovely gift for them.
How To Use?
- Smooth your nails with the nail file and clean your nails with cotton pads.
- Choose the right size that fits your nails, peel off the protective films of the Gel Nail.
- Place on the fingernails gently.
- Use a small wood stick to press and flatten the edges of the nails.
- Use scissors to trim the shape you want, then flatten the tip with a nail file.
- Cure the Gel Nails for 60~120 seconds to make them stronger and harder and more glossy.
- Be careful not to expose the remaining semi-baked nail patches to UV/LED light when using the light therapy lamp.
- When baking the lamp, if you feel overheated, please make sure to take your hand out for a while before continuing to bake the lamp.
- Alcohol cotton is used to clean the nail surface. Do not wipe the cured semi gel nail strips, which may affect the gloss.
- It is recommended to keep it away from light and at room temperature (15-25 ℃). Strong sunlight and direct ultraviolet light will cause the product to solidify and cannot be used; The nail patch may solidify temporarily in a low temperature environment. The nail patch can be restored to use at room temperature (15-25 degrees).
- Pay attention to trimming to fit the nail shape and avoid sticking to the dead skin of the nail edge when applying.
Q: Do we need to apply a top coat before put under lamp?
A: It is not necessary to apply top coat, as our nail strip itself is glazed with a layer of gloss top coat and can last for up to 15 days.
Q: Would these fit on my toes?
A: Of course. These gel nail polish strips can be used on toe nail as well. It includes a variety of sizes to fit any type of nails.
Q:How to remove them?
A:It's super easy to remove them. Just gently peel off the strip from side of the nail with wood stick (included in the pack), and clean your nails with prep pad. No soak off or nail polish remover is needed.
Q: What's the difference between semi-cured nail strip and normal nail strip?
A: Compared to normal nail strip, semi-cured nail strip is made of multiple layers, including top coat, gel nail polish, adhesive base. That's why it gives the soft gel gloss & volume, and lasts longer.
Q: Do I need to use UV nail lamp to cure?
A: Yes, it is necessary to use UV/led nail lamp to cure the semi-cured nail strip, so that it can be completely hardened. Make sure your cure it for at least 60 seconds. It can stay a longer time on your nails.