Capacity: 60g/2.1oz Each Bottle
Package Includes: 1pcs 60g/2.1oz Clear Dip Powder
Used For: Dip Powder Nails
- 60g large bottle of dip powder can satisfy your dip nails design for many times.
- The nail dipping powder is made of professional nail materials, durable and healthy.
- Long-lasting product characteristics can keep your nail art shiny for 3 weeks.
- Dip nail powder is easy to use. No nail lamp needed and dry fast.
- Suitable for professionals and nail lovers DIY at home.
❤【DIP POWDER NAIL KIT】The super big bottle of nail dip powder weighs 60g/2.1oz, which can serve your dip nail creation many times. Clear dip powder colors is essential for everyone. You can use it to create a base solid layer and expand various wonderful nail art design on it.
❤【NICE FOR BEGINNERS】 As we all know, the dipping powder is super convenient to use. Everyone can easily create dip powder nails by dipping. In addition, dip nail powder does not require UV/LED nail lamp to cure.
❤【HEALTHY MANICURE】 Saviland clear nail dip powder is made of odorless and professional manicure materials, it will not harm your health. The dip nails made with our nail powder is natural and strong, and it can last for about 3-4 weeks with proper application.
❤【WARM TIPS】Please dip at a 45-degree angle. Dip layer by layer until you achieve the desired effect. After each dipping with nail powder, sweep off the excess powder on the nail surface and perform the next dipping. Need to be used with dipping powder liquid (NOT included).
❤【BEST SERVICE】 All of our products are under strict quality control and will be double-checked before delivering. If you have any questions about our clear dip powder nail set, please contact Customer Service Team. Happy shopping.
How To Use?
Step 1 – Trim, file and clean your nails.
Step 2 – Apply a thin layer of base coat.
Step 3 – Dip your fingertips into the powder in a 45-degree angle quickly but gently (air dry 30s).
Step 4 – Remove any excess powder on the nails by tapping and brushing.
Step 5 – Repeat Step 2-4 for 2-3 times to get the effect you want.
Step 6 – Apply a layer of activator, air dry 1-2mins.
Step 7 – File, shape and buff the nails.
STEP 8 – Apply top coat and wait air dry.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the dipping powder in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- The dip nail powder is usually used with dip powder liquid(not included).
- No need a nail lamp to cure.
- Dip at a 45-degree angle and pull back out straightly.
- Dip 2-3 times to get the manicure effect you want.
- After dipping powder, please use a nail brush to remove excess powder from around the nails surface.
- Avoid getting the base coat onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever base is applied.
Q: Natural air dry or nail lamp to cure?
A: UV light is not needed. Just air dry for a few minutes.
Q: How long does the dip nail set last on nails?
A: About 3-4 weeks. Need to be used with base coat, activator and top coat .
Q: How do I remove my dip-powdered nails?
A: You can be removed by filing off or drilling off. A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
Q: Is the dip powder easy to use?
A: Yes, it is super easy to use. Even beginners have no difficulty in using it.