Acrylic Powder Set-10 Colors Brown Grey Series
Capacity: 0.35oz/ 10g
Colors: 10 Colors(as the picture shows)
10 Colors Acrylic Powder
Used For: Acrylic Nail Extension, Nail Carving and Nail Decoration, French nails, DIY Other Acrylic Nails.
- Saviland 10 colors acrylic powder can provide you with flawless consistency and superior adhesion. It is a self-leveling acrylic nail powder that requires the least amount of filling, a non-yellowing formula, and provides perfect strength.
- Acrylic Powder nail System create a protective layer, promote longer and stronger nails which don't split or peel.
- Acrylic powder color is wonderful to do french nails, carved flowers, nail extensions and 3D nail decoration. Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
- Colored acrylic powder for nails needs to be used together with acrylic liquid monomer.
- Professional nail acrylic powder system does NOT NAIL LAMP NEEDED.
- Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school, nail art artist and personal, DIY at home, etc.
❤【10 COLORS ACRYLIC POWDER SET】 Saviland brown gray series professional polymer 10 colors acrylic powder set is composed of solid color and glitter powder. The combination of different colors can inspire unlimited creative possibilities and bring you nail art more creative inspiration.
❤【SUITABLE FOR ALL NAIL DESIGNS】Saviland nail acrylic powder color is made of healthy ingredients and is suitable for all nail extension, french nails, acrylic nails, fixed nails and nail art, such as 3d nail art design. It has the function of repairing and protecting natural nails.
❤【HIGH QUALITY】 The high quality acrylic powder can provide you with perfect consistency and superior adhesion. It is a self-leveling acrylic nail powder that requires the least amount of filling, a non-yellowing formula, and provides perfect strength. This is the best gift for your lover.
❤【HEALTHY】Saviland high quality acrylic powder nail kit is made of advanced healthy formula, no animal testing, 11-free, will not cause any discomfort to your precious nails, and is friendly to nails. Professional nail acrylic powder system does not require nail lamp curing, which can reduce the damage caused by some nail lamps to the skin.
❤【WARM TIPS & BEST SERVICE】Tips: When acrylic powder is used with different acrylic liquid monomer, its effect will be different. If you have any questions about our colored acrylic nail powder set, please feel free to contact us, and we will try our best to solve it for you.
How to use?
Nail Extension Step:
Step 1: File and clean nails surface.
Step 2: Apply nail prep dehydrator and nail primer, air dry.
Step 3: Put a nail form on your nail.
Step 4: Take enough acrylic liquid to the cup.
Step 5: Dip the monomer you made with brush and then dab the acrylic powder.
Step 6: Apply it to the nail. Wait it dry.
Step 7: Take off the nail form.
Step 8: Trim the shape of your nails.
Step 9: Apply the top coat, cure of 120s.
Nail Carving Design Step:
Step 1: Dip the acrylic powder with acrylic liquid by a brush.
Step 2: Stick it to your nail and carve. Wait it dry.
Step 3: Apply the top coat, cure of 120s.
Nail Decoration Step:
Step 1: Finish the nude acrylic layer.
Step 2: Brush the acrylic powder on the nail with acrylic liquid.
Step 3: Put the nail decoration.
Step 4: Apply the top coat, cure of 120s.
How to Remove It?
- You can be removed by filing or drilling.
- You can use a nail drill to remove the nails faster and cleaner.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the acrylic powder in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Acrylic powder system NO NAIL LAMP NEEDED.
- Acrylic powder needs to be used together with liquid monomer.
- Do not overly polish the nail plate or use sharp tools to scrape off the coating.
- The package contains fragile items. DO NOT drop, hit, or throw the package, as the protection of the box is limited.
Q: Can I use these nail powders for the mail dipping technique?
A: Yes, there are two functions, it can be used as an acrylic powder effect or as a dip powder effect
Q: Should I use a nail lamp?
A: No need to use nail lamp.
Q: How long do these last on nails?
A: If you use it correctly, it can last more than 3 weeks.
Q: Can I use this product with nails tips?
A: Yes, you can use these acrylic powders with nail tips.