6pcs Nail Art Design Brush Set
Colors: Black and white handle
1*short liner brush
1*long liner brush
1*gel nail brush
3*nail paint brushes
Used For: Nail Extension, Nail Carving, Sticking Diamond, Builder Nail Gel, UV Gel Nail Polish, Gel Paint, Spider Gel, Nail Hard Gel
1.6pcs professional nail art brushes are convenient for you to all kinds of nail painting creativity.
- Pen's body is made of quality wooden and alloy, durable for longer use and the nail brushes are made with high-quality nylon hair, which possess non-deformation, non-corroding characteristics.
- Easy to handle and operate, making your nails more beautiful and charming.
- This nail art brushes set is suitable for professional salon use and home DIY nail art.
- Nice gift for nail art novice and specialist.
How to use?
- Nail paint brush: suitable for painting various patterns.
- Short liner brush: brush hair is thin and short, used for drawing short line, embellish the pattern, etc.
- Long liner brush: used for drawing straight lines, wavy lines, drawing shells, water ripple pattern, etc.
- Gel nail brush: used for all kinds of UV gels.
- Keep the nail brush in a cool place and keep it upright as much as possible. Avoid direct sunlight.
- There will be a layer of sealing wax on the surface of the new acrylic nail brush. The first time you use it, soak it in warm water for a minuteto wash off the sealing wax on the surface.
- After each use, clean the nail brush immediately with brush saver to prevent them from becoming hard and shorten the service life.
- Do not use acetone-related cleaning products, which will damage the brush bristles.
- It is normal for the new brush to lose some hair at the beginning.
- The outer paint of the pen body in contact with some corrosive liquids will cause the phenomenon of paint loss, is a normal phenomenon.
Q: How to keep these nail brush for longer use?
A: Clean the brush after each use and dry it in the right way.
Q: Can this nail brush set be used for builder nail gel?
A: Yes, use them for applying builder nail gel, poly nails gel, gel nail polish, painting gel, spider gel.
Q: I don't have monomer fluid to remove wax layer. Can I use something else?
A: Of course. All different types of brushes have a wax layer to protect their shape until they get to their users. Just use brush cleaner for all brushes before use. If not, mild soap will do.
Q: How many brushes are there in this nail kit?
A: 6 brushes with beautiful handles.
Q: Can I just use alcohol to clean these?
A: Honestly, the best way to clean gel brushes is by running them through clear gel. Keep wiping till no more color remains. Acetone, alcohol or anything harsh shortens the life of the brush.