12 Colors Solid Cream Gel Nail Polish | Nail Kit
Package Includes: 12 colors solid cream gel nail polish and 15pcs nail brushes.
Used For: Nail art, nail pant, nail art design.
1. Made of natural resin, healthy non-toxic and low odor.
2. Shining luster, rich and charming colors can meet the needs of daily makeup or party gathering.
3. Excellent adhesion, provides you with a long-lasting glossy effect for more than 28days.
4. Solid gel nail polish is sticky and not fluid, easy to take the gel with a nail brush.
5. Easy to use. Beginners and professionals can easily apply the smoothing effect you want.
6. Smoother and more shiny after use, long time to maintain the color and luster, good stability and toughness, not easy to peel off.
7. Need a nail lamp to cure.
8. High glossy finish and excellent durability.
9. Suitable for professional nail salon, DIY at home.
How to use?
COLOR GEL NAIL:
STEP 1 : Prepare your nails.
STEP 2 : Apply base coat, cure for 60s.
STEP 3 : Apply the first layer of solid cream gel polish, cure for 60-120s.
STEP 4 : Apply the second layer of solid cream gel polish, cure for 60-120s.
STEP 5 : Apply the top coat, cure for 120s.
STEP 6 : Finish.
STEP 1: Prepare your nails.
STEP 2: Apply base coat, cure for 60s.
STEP 3: Apply a layer of color gel, cure for 60s.
STEP 4: Dip a drawing pen in gel paint.
STEP 5: Paint on your nails, cure for 60-120s.
STEP 6: Apply the top coat, cure for 120s.
HOW TO REMOVE IT ?
Step 1: Remove the residues with buffer sanding file.
Step 2: Soak off the nails into nail gel remover for 5-10 minutes.
Step 3: Use nail drill or nail file to polish the nail gel until the nail surface is clear.
1. Keep tightly sealed and keep out of sunshine.
2. For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
3. The base and top coat are required.
4. Before applying base coat, please file and clean the nail surface, make sure that your nails are complete dry, clean and oil-free.
5. Apply in layers. No need to apply too thickly each layer. It is necessary to keep each layer thin and smooth.
6. Need UV/LED nails lamp to cure for 60-120s.
7. Make sure the gel polish layer applied before gel paint is fully cured.
8. After curing, there will be an adhesive layer on the surface of the nails, which can easily be mistaken for not dry. Please wipe with a slip solution.
9. In a few hours after finishing your nails, try not to use your fingernails to open any cans, or other hard objects to keep the nail from wearing away.
10. Avoid skin contact. If allergy or any signs of adverse reaction occur, please stop using and cleanup immediately.
11. The first time you use a paint pen, you need to soak it in boiling water for a few minutes, called open pen.
12. Clean the painting brushes after using it, will make it last longer.
Q: How to get a nice color when I use the gel polish?
A: The effects of the nail color depends on how many layers you apply. The more layer you use, the more saturated the color will be. In general, apply 2 or 3 layers to get shiny color.
Q: Thick coating or thin coating?
A: Apply thinly and several times. Each layer doesn’t need to be applied too thickly. It’s necessary to keep every layer thin and smooth.
Q: Do I need to use base coat and top coat?
A: Yes, you need to use a base coat and top coat layer. The base coat can enhance the adhesion of natural nails and nail polish gel, and the top coat layer can protect the nail surface from being scratched.
Q: How long can these gel nail polish stay on my nails?
A: If you use this product correctly, it can last more than 28 days on your nails.
Q: Peel off easily?
A: Please do proper nail prep (filing, cuticle care, buffing, and cleaning) before apply base coat. Both base and top coat are required. After the top coat, needed to be cured under UV/LED nail lamp for 120s.
Q: Why package in pots?
A: Because the gel of the solid nail polish is sticky and not fluid, it is easy to take the gel with a nail brush.