Colors: 12 colors
12 colors builder nail gel
10pcs Nail Forms
3pcs Nail Brush
- Saviland builder nail gelcan repair and strengthen natural nails.
- The Nail Extension Gel is fast to cure for only 1-2 minute(s) under nail lamps.
- Easy application for a long-lasting; colorfast and no yellowing nail art design.
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, odor-free, no animal testing and non-toxic.
- Nail extension gel of different colors for stylish nail art of various style.
- Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school, nail art artist and personal, DIY at home, etc.
❤【VIVID COLOR BUILDER NAIL GELS NAIL KIT】The nail builder nail gels nail kit includes 12pcs vivid color builder nail gels, 3pcs nail brush, 10pcs nail forms. The combination of 12 different colors can bring unlimited joy to your nail art design. Suitable for beginners to professional manicurists.
❤【INTERESTING NAIL ART】 Saviland builder nail gel is made of natural resin and healthy ingredients, suitable for all nail extensions, fixed nails and nail art, such as 3d nail design. It can also be used to strengthen weak natural nails and repair natural nails to protect the nails.
❤【LONG-LASTING & HIGH QUALITY】Saviland builder nail gel for nails can make your nail design on the nail surface for a longer time, and it is not easy to break or peel off. The gel has good consistency, fluidity, flexibility, easy to use, and friendly to nails. Suitable for natural nails, artificial nails, acrylic nails, nail tips, etc.
❤【WARM TIPS】After curing, there will be a sticky layer on the nail surface, which is easily mistaken for not dry. You can wipe the surface of the nail with slip solution（not included in the package）, which can be easily removed.
❤【BEST SERVICE】All of our products have been tested and quality controlled. If you have any problems with this nail extension gel kit, please feel free to contact our customer service team, we will do our best to help you solve the problem. Hope you with a happy shopping.
How to use?
- File and clean your natural nails.
- Apply a layer ofbase coat and cure for 60s.
- Put a nail form on your nail.
- Apply builder nail gelon the nails and cure for 60s-120s.
- Remove the forms.
- Wipe the nail surface with slip solution.
- Shape the nails.
- Apply top coat and cure it for 120s.
Note: The nail surface feels sticky after curing, don't worry, this is normal. You can use slip solution to remove the tacky layer slick on the nail surface.
How to remove it ?
- You can be removed by filing off or drilling off.
- A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the builder nail gelin a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- After curing, there will be a sticky layer on the nail surface, which is easily mistaken for not dry. You can wipe the surface of the nail with slip solution, which can be easily removed.
- Do not overly polish the nail plate or use sharp tools to scrape off the coating.
- The package contains fragile items. DO NOT drop, hit, or throw the package, as the protection of the box is limited.
How to avoid the builder nail gel from breaking easily?
- When applying base coat, try to make the layer thinner. Remember to cap the tips of the nails as well.
- Make sure the nails are cured thoroughly after curing with nail lamps. You can test them by tapping on the nails gently, if them feel solid and make a clicking sound, that means they are fully cured.
- Try to make the shape of the nail gel as smooth and natural as possible. Any uneven curve may become a stress point.
- DO NOT use the nails to open cans, nutshells, or other similar things. DO NOT force the nails against any hard materials.
Q: Why don't dry?
A: Please use a UV/LED to cure the builder nail gels. The drying time depends on the thickness of the nail builder nail gel. The normal standard for LED is 60-120s, and UV is 120-180s. After curing, there will be a sticky layer on the nail surface, which is easily mistaken for not dry. You can wipe the surface of the nail with slip solution, which can be easily removed.
Q: Why is the builder nail gels easy to peel off on nails?
A: Please perform proper nail preparation (finishing, buffering and cleaning) first to ensure that there is no grease on the surface of the nail, and then make the builder nail gels to extend the nail art design. And apply top coat to maintain gloss and longer lasting.
Q: Why does the builder nail gels tear and break easily on the nails?
A: The hardness of the nail depends on the thickness of the builder nail gel nail, too thin and break, you can choose the thickness and strength you need.
Q: I need a base coat before applying the gel on my natural nail?
A: Yes, before applying the builder nail gels, a thin layer of base coat should be applied to enhance the adhesion of the gel.
Q: Do I have to have the lamp for this to work?
A: Yes you’ll need the UV lamp to cure on the nail, or it won't be hard and stay at on the nail bed, and you will also need a gel base coat before you use the gel.