10 Colors Professional Polymer Powder for Acrylic Nails
Capacity: 0.35oz/ 10g
Colors: 10 Colors(as the picture shows)
10 Colors Acrylic Powder
Used For: Acrylic Nail Extension, Nail Carving and Nail Decoration, French nails, DIY Other Acrylic Nails.
- Saviland 10 colors acrylic powder can provide you with flawless consistency and superior adhesion. It is a self-leveling acrylic nail powder that requires the least amount of filling, a non-yellowing formula, and provides perfect strength.
- Acrylic Powder nail System create a protective layer, promote longer and stronger nails which don't split or peel.
- Acrylic powder color is wonderful to do french nails, carved flowers, nail extensions and 3D nail decoration. Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
- Colored acrylic powder for nails needs to be used together with acrylic liquid monomer.
- Professional nail acrylic powder system does NOT NAIL LAMP NEEDED.
- Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school, nail art artist and personal, DIY at home, etc.
❤【ACRYLIC POWDER COLORS SET】Saviland Acrylic Powder nail kit provides 10 morandi colors, and in line with temperament of urban ladies. You can make different colors combinations and create imaginative nail art design on natural nails.
❤【MULTIPLE USE FUNCTIONS】Nail acrylic powder can be used for nail extension, carving, sticking diamond, french nails, acrylic nails, artificial nails, half-cover nails, acrylic nails and French nails. Acrylic nail kit for beginners and professional nail artists.
❤【LONG-LASTING & NON-YELLOWING】The acrylic nail art you designed can last a long time on the surface of your nails. Saviland acrylic powder colors has excellent adhesion with acrylic liquid monomer, ensuring the color clarity and best adhesion to natural nail plates and preventing it from yellowing or dulling.
❤【HIGH-QUALITY & SAVE TIME】Colored acrylic powder provides a smooth, and self-leveling surface effect. Saviland glitter acrylic powder nail set system does not need to cure, which helps us to save time and prevents the risk that the nail dryers will damage our nails.
❤【WARM TIPS & BEST SERVICE】Tips: When acrylic powder is used with different acrylic liquid monomer, its effect will be different. If you have any questions about our colored acrylic nail powder set, please feel free to contact us, and we will try our best to solve it for you.
How to use?
Nail Extension Step:
Step 1: File and clean nails surface.
Step 2: Apply nail prep dehydrator and nail primer, air dry.
Step 3: Put a nail form on your nail.
Step 4: Take enough acrylic liquid to the cup.
Step 5: Brush the acrylic powder with acrylic liquid on the nail.
Step 6: Apply it to the nail. Wait it dry.
Step 7: Take off the nail form.
Step 8: Trim the shape of your nails.
Step 9: Apply the top coat, cure of 120s.
Nail Carving Design Step:
Step 1: Dip the acrylic powder with acrylic liquid by a brush.
Step 2: Stick it to your nail and carve. Wait it dry.
Step 3: Apply the top coat, cure of 120s.
Nail Decoration Step:
Step 1: Finish the nude acrylic layer.
Step 2: Brush the acrylic powder on the nail with acrylic liquid.
Step 3: Put the nail decoration.
Step 4: Apply the top coat, cure of 120s.
How to Remove It?
- You can be removed by filing or drilling.
- You can use a nail drill to remove the nails faster and cleaner.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the acrylic powder in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Acrylic powder system NO NAIL LAMP NEEDED.
- Acrylic powder needs to be used together with liquid monomer.
- Do not overly polish the nail plate or use sharp tools to scrape off the coating.
- The package contains fragile items. DO NOT drop, hit, or throw the package, as the protection of the box is limited.
Q: Can I use these nail powders for the mail dipping technique?
A: Yes, there are two functions, it can be used as an acrylic powder effect or as a dip powder effect
Q: Should I use a nail lamp?
A: No need to use nail lamp.
Q: How long do these last on nails?
A: If you use it correctly, it can last more than 3 weeks.
Q: Can I use this product with nails tips?
A: Yes, you can use these acrylic powders with nail tips.