10 Colors Glitter Acrylic Nail Powder Set
Capacity: 0.35oz/ 10g
Colors: glitter silver gray, gray, bean paste color, cherry color, glitter brown, white, red, glitter cherry red, glitter silver, black
10 colors Acrylic Powder
Used For: Acrylic Nail Extension, Nail Carving and Nail Decoration.
Other Application: Mix with fine glitter nail powder to do acrylic nails.
- Saviland 10 colorsacrylic powder can provide you with flawless consistency and superior adhesion. It is a self-leveling acrylic nail powder that requires the least amount of filling, a non-yellowing formula, and provides perfect strength.
- Acrylic Powder nail System create a protective layer, promote longer and stronger nails which don't split or peel.
- Acrylic powder coloris wonderful to do french nails, carved flowers, nail extensions and 3D nail decoration. Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
- Color acrylic powder for nails needs to be used together with acrylic liquid monomer.
- Professionalnailacrylic powder system does NOT NAIL LAMP NEEDED.
- Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school, nail art artist and personal, DIY at home, etc.
How to use?
Nail Extension Step:
Step 1: File and clean nails surface.
Step 2: Apply nail prep dehydrator, air dry.
Step 3: Apply nail primer, air dry.
Step 4: Put a nail form on your nail.
Step 5: Take enough acrylic liquid to the cup.
Step 6: Brush the acrylic powder with acrylic liquid on the nail.
Step 7: Apply it to the nail. Wait it dry.
Step 8: Take off the nail form.
Step 9: Trim the shape of your nails.
Step 10: Apply the top coat, cure of 120s.
Nail Carving Design Step:
Step 1: Dip the crystal acrylic powder with acrylic liquid by a brush.
Step 2: Stick it to your nail and carve. Wait it dry.
Step 3: Apply the top coat, cure of 120s.
Nail Decoration Step:
Step 1: Finish the nude acrylic layer.
Step 2: Brush the acrylic powder on the nail with acrylic liquid.
Step 3: Put the nail decoration.
Step 4: Apply the top coat, cure of 120s.
How to Remove It?
- You cannot soak off the nails, it can only be removed by filing or drilling.
- You can use a nail drill to remove the nails faster and cleaner.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the white acrylic powder in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Acrylic powder system NO NAIL LAMP NEEDED.
- Acrylic powder needs to be used together with liquid monomer.
- Do not overly polish the nail plate or use sharp tools to scrape off the coating.
- The package contains fragile items. DO NOT drop, hit, or throw the package, as the protection of the box is limited.
Q: Does it dry fast? Should I use a nail lamp?
A: Air dry about 2-3 minute. No nail lamp is needed.
Q: Can I use this product with nails tips?
A: Yes, you can use these acrylic powders with nail tips.
Q: How long do these last on nails?
A: If you use it correctly, it can last more than 3 weeks.