10 Colors Acrylic Powder Set
Colors: 10 colors
Package Includes: 10 * Acrylic Nail Powder
Used For: nail extension, repair and strengthen nails, and nail art design
- Savilandnail acrylic powder set features healthy formula, ideal consistency, superior adhesion, and excellent durability.
- Easy to use. No curing needed. With proper use, the acrylic nails will dry about 5-8 minutes.
- Perfect for nail extension, repair and strengthen nails and DIY nail art design
- Advanced non-yellowing formulas prevent discoloration.
- Bothmatte and glitter effect are provided. Topcoat can also be applied if you prefer excellent shine.
- Made from natural ingredients, environmental-friendlyand cruelty-free.
How To Use?
Step 1: File and clean nail surface.
Step 2: Apply nail dehydrator and nail primer, air dry.
Step 3: Wear nail forms tightly.
Step 4: Pour some liquid monomer into dish.
Step 5: Dip the brush into the monomer and remove excess liquid.
Step 6: Dip the brush into the acrylic powder to form a mixture bead.
Step 7: Apply the bead onto nails and shape. Wait for 5-8mins to dry.
Step 8: Take off the nail forms.
Step 9: Trim,file and clean the nails.
Step 10: Apply the top coat, cure for 120s.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the acrylic powder nail kitin a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- When use with monomer, please ensure good ventilation.
- The more layersof acrylic powder is applied, the more saturated the color will be.
- We highly recommend usethis color acrylic nail powder set with Saviland liquid
- The small beadof acrylic mixture should be moist and spreadable, but not too wet.
Q: Does it dry fast? Should I use a nail lamp?
A: Air dry about 5-8 mins. No nail lamp is needed.
Q: How long do these last on nails?
A: It can last for at least 3-4 weeks if you do the nail prep, properly apply the nail powder.
Q: How do I remove my acrylic nails?
A: Soak them in nail polish remover for 5-10 minutes. You should be able to scrape them off. After that, use a cotton pad dampened with nail polish remover to wipe off any residue.