60g Clear Dip Powder
Capacity: 60g/2.1oz Each Bottle
Package Includes: 1pcs 60g/2.1oz Clear Dip Powder
Used For: Dip Powder Nails
- 60g large bottle of dip powder can satisfy your dip nails design for many times.
- The nail dipping powder is made of professional nail materials, durable and healthy.
- Long-lasting product characteristics can keep your nail art shiny for 3 weeks.
- Dip nail powder is easy to use. No nail lamp needed and dry fast.
- Suitable for professionals and nail lovers DIY at home.
How To Use?
Step 1 – Trim, file and clean your nails.
Step 2 – Apply a thin layer of base coat.
Step 3 – Dip your fingertips into the powder in a 45-degree angle quickly but gently (air dry 30s).
Step 4 – Remove any excess powder on the nails by tapping and brushing.
Step 5 – Repeat Step 2-4 for 2-3 times to get the effect you want.
Step 6 – Apply a layer of activator, air dry 1-2mins.
Step 7 – File, shape and buff the nails.
STEP 8 – Apply top coat and wait air dry.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the dipping powder in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- The dip nail powder is usually used with dip powder liquid(not included).
- No need a nail lamp to cure.
- Dip at a 45-degree angle and pull back out straightly.
- Dip 2-3 times to get the manicure effect you want.
- After dipping powder, please use a nail brush to remove excess powder from around the nails surface.
- Avoid getting the base coat onto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever base is applied.
Q: Natural air dry or nail lamp to cure?
A: UV light is not needed. Just air dry for a few minutes.
Q: How long does the dip nail set last on nails?
A: About 3-4 weeks. Need to be used with base coat, activator and top coat .
Q: How do I remove my dip-powdered nails?
A: You can be removed by filing off or drilling off. A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
Q: Is the dip powder easy to use?
A: Yes, it is super easy to use. Even beginners have no difficulty in using it.