Builder Nail Gel Nail Kit
1 * 60g Clear builder nail gel
15pcs Acrylic Nail Brush
100Pcs Nail Form
12pcs Color Powder
12pcs Glitter Powder
12pcs Sequins Powder
Used For: Nail Extension
- The Nail Extension Gel is fast to cure for only 1-2 minute(s) under nail lamps.
- Easy application for a long-lasting; colorfast and no yellowing nail art design.
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, odor-free, no animal testing and non-toxic.
- Nail extension gel of different colors for stylish nail art of various style.
- Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school, nail art artist and personal, DIY at home, etc.
How to use?
- Polish the nail surface
- Apply base coat and cure for 60s.
- Put a nail form on your nail.
- Apply builder nail gel on the nails and cure for 60s-120s.
- Remove the forms.
- Wipe the nail surface with slip solution.
- Shape the nails to your satisfaction and clean up.
- Apply top coat and cure it for 60s.
How to remove it ?
- Not soak off gel, can be removed by filing off or drilling off.
- A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the clear builder nail gel in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- The tacky layer on the nail surface can be removed with slip solution.
- Require to be cured under nail lamp for 60-120s.
- Do not overly polish the nail plate or use sharp tools to scrape off the coating.
- The package contains fragile items. DO NOT drop, hit, or throw the package, as the protection of the box is limited.
- The tacky layer on the nail surface can be removed with slip solution(not included in the kit).
How to avoid the builder nail gel from breaking easily?
- When applying base coat, try to make the layer thinner. Remember to cap the tips of the nails as well.
- Make sure the nails are cured thoroughly after curing with nail lamps. You can test them by tapping on the nails gently, if them feel solid and make a clicking sound, that means they are fully cured.
- Try to make the shape of the nail gel as smooth and natural as possible. Any uneven curve may become a stress point.
- DO NOT use the nails to open cans, nutshells, or other similar things. DO NOT force the nails against any hard materials.
Q: Why can't the builder nail gel be cured under a nail lamp and the nail surface is still sticky?
A: Friends, you need a curing time of 30-60s under LED lamp and 2 minutes under UV lamp. After drying, there is a sticky layer on the nails, you can wipe it off with slip solution. This builder nail gel can be cured normally.
Q: I need a base coat before applying the gel on my natural nail? I just want to harden my nails to avoid breaking will it still adhere?
A: Yes, bade coat should be applied before putting the extended gel on.
Q: Do I have to have the lamp for this to work?
A: Yes you’ll need the UV lamp to cure on the nail, or it won't be hard and stay at on the nail bed, and you will also need a gel base coat before you use the gel.