Dip Powder Set - 36 Colors Dip Nail Powder Dipping Powder
Capacity: 10g/0.35oz each bottle
Package Includes: 36 colors dipping powder
Used For: nail art, nail design
- 36 trendy colors meet your diverse colorful needs, the colors suit for all seasons and daily life.
- Saviland dipping powder are made of professional and safe materials, low odor, no harm to nails and skin, health and environmental-friendly.
- Long-lasting product characteristics can keep your nail art beauty stable for 28 days.
- Dip nail powder is easy to use. No nail lamp needed and dry fast.
Suitable for professionals and nail lovers to do DIY nail art at home.
How to use?
- File and clean your nails
- Apply a thin dip base coat(air dry 60s)
- Dip the tip of the entire nail into the powder.
- Brush off excess powder.
- Repeat the step 2 to step 4 to get the color effect you want.
- Apply dip activator(air dry 10-20s).
- File nails surface to make it smoothly.
- Apply dip top coat and wait it completely dry(air dry 60s).
- After applying the base coat, you need to dip your nails into the powder quickly because the base coat will dry in about 15 seconds.
- Be as gentle as possible when dipping your nails into the powder.
- Make sure your nails are completely dry and clean before applying the dipping powder.
- Do not use nails to open cans, nutshells or other hard objects after completing your manicure. Do not scrape the finished nails with anything hard or sharp.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the dipping powder in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- The dip nail powder is usually used with dip powder liquid(not included).
- No nail lamp needed.
Q: Natural air dry or nail lamp to cure?
A: No nail lamp needed. Just air dry for a few minutes.
Q: How long does the dip nail set last on nails?
A: About 3-4 weeks. Needed to file your nails and used with base coat, activator and top coat.
Q: How to remove the dip powder nails?
A: You can be removed by filing off or drilling off. A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
Q: Is the dip powder easy to use?
A: Yes, it is super easy to use. Even beginners have no difficulty in using it.