60g Nail Builder Nail Gel | Extension Gel Kit
60g Clear builder nail gel
10ml Base Coat
10ml Top Coat
15ml Acid-Free Primer
75ml Brush Cleaner
12pcs Color Powder
12pcs Glitter Powder
12pcs Sequins Powder
100pcs Nail Forms
1 * Nail File
1 * Cuticle Pusher
1 * Dual Nail Brush and Spatula
Used For: Nail Extension
- The Nail Extension Gel is fast to cure for only 1-2 minute(s) under nail lamps.
- Easy application for a long-lasting; colorfast and no yellowing nail art design.
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, odor-free, no animal testing and non-toxic.
- Clear builder nail gel can be used with glitter and accessories, suitable for various styles of fashionable nail art.
- builder nail gel for nails kit can extend and strengthen nails, suitable for weak natural nails, coverings, and can be used as glue for sticking rhinestones.
- Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school, nail art artist and personal, DIY at home, etc.
How to use?
- Polish the nail surface
- Apply base coat and cure for 60s.
- Put a nail form on your nail.
- Apply builder nail gel on the nails and cure for 60s-120s.
- Remove the forms.
- Wipe the nail surface with slip solution.
- Shape the nails to your satisfaction and clean up.
- Apply top coat and cure it for 60s.
How to remove it ?
- Not soak off gel, can be removed by filing off or drilling off.
- A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the clear builder nail gel in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- The tacky layer on the nail surface can be removed with slip solution.
- Require to be cured under nail lamp for 60-120s.
- Do not overly polish the nail plate or use sharp tools to scrape off the coating.
- The package contains fragile items. DO NOT drop, hit, or throw the package, as the protection of the box is limited.
How to avoid the builder nail gel from breaking easily?
- When applying base coat, try to make the layer thinner. Remember to cap the tips of the nails as well.
- Make sure the nails are cured thoroughly after curing with nail lamps. You can test them by tapping on the nails gently, if them feel solid and make a clicking sound, that means they are fully cured.
- Try to make the shape of the nail gel as smooth and natural as possible. Any uneven curve may become a stress point.
- DO NOT use the nails to open cans, nutshells, or other similar things. DO NOT force the nails against any hard materials.
Q: Why can't the builder nail gel be cured under a nail lamp and the nail surface is still sticky?
A: Friends, you need a curing time of 30-60s under LED lamp and 2 minutes under UV lamp. After drying, there is a sticky layer on the nails, you can wipe it off with slip solution. This builder nail gel can be cured normally.
Q: I need a base coat before applying the gel on my natural nail? I just want to harden my nails to avoid breaking will it still adhere?
A: Yes, bade coat should be applied before putting the extended gel on.
Q: Do I have to have the lamp for this to work?
A: Yes you’ll need the UV lamp to cure on the nail, or it won't be hard and stay at on the nail bed, and you will also need a gel base coat before you use the gel.