36 Colors Nail Dipping Powder Starter Set Rainbow Nude Glitter Nail Powder
Colors: 36 colors
36 * Dip Powder
1 * Instruction Manual
Note: Dip powders only, other base coat / activator / topcoat NOT included!!!
- Saviland nail dip powder set doesn’t need a nail lamp for curing and easy to use.
- Made from healthy resin, low odorand friendly to your nails.
- Last longer than 3-4 weeks, resistant to chipping and cracking.
- Inspiring 36 color collection for exclusive nail art design.
❤【WHAT YOU GET】Saviland quick dry dip powder nails set includes 36 jars of glitter and pure colored powders. Offers better user experience and enjoy stronger, lightweight and more natural long-lasting nails. Popular in all seasons and all occasions.
❤【EASY TO USE】Comes with detailed instruction manual, this dip powder nail kit is beginner-friendly and can be used at any time, in any occasions. No need to use a LED/UV nail lamp for curing, and avoids turning skin damaging. High quality, smooth and easy to apply, suitable for all kinds of nails.
❤【FRIENDLY TO YOUR NAILS】Saviland 36 colors dipping powder set make from healthy, natural resin to help nails grow stronger and healthier, which is friendly to the nail bed and available for air-dry. It's surely safe and easy to handle for both professionals and home users.
❤【HIGH-QUALITY & LONG-LASTING】The colorful and glitter dipping powder kit is long-lasting and chipping resistant. It doesn't need a nail light to cure. Professionally formulated, Saviland dip powder starter set is free of harsh chemicals and looks natural and shiny. It can keep the nail art gorgeous and shiny for more than 3 weeks.
❤【WARM TIPS & BETTER SERVICE】NOTE: The Dip Powder Liquid Set is NOT included. A skin test must be performed before use. Stop using it as soon as you feel unwell! Different light sources, monitors and coating owns different color shade, subject to actual product. If you have any questions about this nail dip powder set, please contact us in time, we will try our best to help you. Thanks for choosing Saviland. Enjoy your shopping!
How To Use?
STEP 1 - Push back the cuticle, buff and clean natural nail.
STEP 2 - Apply a thin layer of Powder Base
STEP 3 - Quickly dip the nail at a 45-degree angle into the dipping powder and pull straight back out.
STEP 4 - Lightly brush out the excess powder around the nails surface.
STEP 5 - Repeat Step 2-4 to get the expected color and effect.
STEP 6 - Apply activator to harden the blend of powder and liquid. Air dry.
STEP 7 - File shape and buff the nails.
STEP 8 - Apply top coat and then wait air dry.
- For external use only. A skin test must be performed before use.
- Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Please use brush Saver to clean the b
- Generally, each nail will need to dip 2-3 times to get the color solid.
- Avoid getting the base coatonto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever base is applied
- The effects of the nail color depends on how many layers you apply. The more layer you use, the more saturated the color will be.
Q: Does it dry fast? Should I use a nail lamp?
A: Wait about 3-5mins to dry completely. No nail lamp is needed.
Q: How long does the dip nail set last on nails?
A: About 3-4 weeks. Need to be used with base coat, activator and top coat .
Q: How do I remove my dip-powdered nails?
A: First polish the nail surface with polishing files. Soak them in nail polish remover for 5-10 minutes. Then remove the nail polish with cuticle pusher. Finally clean the nail surface.