20 Colored Fresh Sweet Acrylic Nail Powder
Colors: 20 colors
Package Includes: 20 Colors Acrylic Powder
Used For: Nail Extension, Nail Carving and Nail Decoration
- Savilandacrylic nail art kit contains 20 colors acrylic powder, used for nail extension, 3D nail design, french nail or others.
- Acrylic powder has good self-leveling,superior adhesion and excellent durability.
- Acrylic powder system is easy to use. DO NOT NEEDNAIL LAMP TO CURE.
- Color acrylic powderfor nails is made from natural ingredients, no harm to health.
- Suitable for professional and personal use.Perfect for natural nails and false nails.
How To Use?
Nail Extension Step:
Step 1: File and clean nails surface.
Step 2: Apply nail prep dehydrator, air dry.
Step 3: Apply nail primer, air dry.
Step 4: Put a nail form on your nail.
Step 5: Pour enough acrylic liquid into the cup.
Step 6: Dip the nail brush into acrylic liquid and powder.
Step 7: Apply it to the nail. Wait air dry.
Step 8: Peel off the nail form.
Step 9: Trim and shape your nails.
Step 10: Apply the top coat, cure for 120s.
Nail Carving Design Step:
Step 1: Dip the acrylic liquid and powder with a brush.
Step 2: Stick it to your nail and carve. Wait it dry.
Step 3: Apply the top coat, cure for 120s.
Nail Decoration Step:
Step 1: Finish the nude acrylic layer.
Step 2: Brush the acrylic powder on nails with acrylic liquid.
Step 3: Put the nail decoration.
Step 4: Apply the top coat, cure for 120s.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the acrylic powder in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Acrylic powder system DO NOT NEEDNAILLAMP TO CURE.
- Acrylic powder needs to be used together with liquid monomer.
- Ensure enough time for your nails to dry and shape about 2-3mins.
- Open the windows when designing your acrylic nails.
Q: Should I use a nail lamp? Dry fast?
A: No need a nail lamp to cure, air dry about 5-8mins.
Q: Is it easy to fall off?
A: Follow the correct steps, it is not easy to fall off. Make sure to prepare your nails for clean and oil-free surface. Avoid applying to the skin or cuticle area.
Q: How do I remove the acrylic nails?
A: Not soak off gel, can be removed by filing off or drilling off. A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
Q: How to make the colors look more saturated?
A: The saturation of the color is related to the layer of applying. Two coats are recommended.