12 Colors Builder Nail Gel Kit
Colors: 12 colors
12 colors Builder Nail Gel
10pcs Nail Form
3pcs Nail Brush
- The Nail Extension Gel is fast to cure for only 1-2 minute(s) under nail lamps.
- Easy application for a long-lasting; colorfast and no yellowing nail art design.
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free, odor-free, no animal testing and non-toxic.
- Nail extension gel of different colors for stylish nail art of various style.
- Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school, nail art artist and personal, DIY at home, etc.
How to use?
STEP 1: File and clean your natural nails.
STEP 2: Apply base coat and cure for 60s.
STEP 3: Put a nail form on your nails.
STEP 4: Apply the builder nail gel on the nails and shape, cure it for 60s.
STEP 5: Remove the nail forms.
STEP 6: Wipe the nail surface with slip solution.
STEP 7: Apply top coat and cure for 120s.
STEP 8: Finish.
How to remove it ?
- Not soak off gel, can be removed by filing off or drilling off.
- A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the builder nail gel in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not overly polish the nail plate or use sharp tools to scrape off the coating.
- The package contains fragile items. DO NOT drop, hit, or throw the package, as the protection of the box is limited.
How to avoid the builder nail gel from breaking easily?
- When applying base coat, try to make the layer thinner. Remember to cap the tips of the nails as well.
- Make sure the nails are cured thoroughly after curing with nail lamps. You can test them by tapping on the nails gently, if them feel solid and make a clicking sound, that means they are fully cured.
- Try to make the shape of the nail gel as smooth and natural as possible. Any uneven curve may become a stress point.
- DO NOT use the nails to open cans, nutshells, or other similar things. DO NOT force the nails against any hard materials.
Q: I need a base coat before applying the gel on my natural nail? I just want to harden my nails to avoid breaking will it still adhere?
A: Yes, bade coat should be applied before putting the extended gel on.
Q: Do I have to have the lamp for this to work?
A: Yes you’ll need the UV lamp to cure on the nail, or it won't be hard and stay at on the nail bed, and you will also need a gel base coat before you use the gel.