10 Colors Dip Powder Christmas Nail Kit
Colors: 10?colors ?
1 * Activator
1* 2 in 1 Base & Top Coat
2 *?Replacement Brush
1 * Nail File
1 * Cuticle Pusher
1 * Instruction Manual
?¡¾WHAT YOU GET¡¿Saviland all-in-one colors dip powder nail kit includes everything you need to complete your nail look for Christmas night. 10 dipping powders, 2 in 1 base and top coat, 1 activator plus 2 replacement brushes, 1 fan brush, 1 cuticle pusher and 1 nail file. Both solid colors and glitter shades included.
?¡¾SUPER EASY TO HANDLE¡¿Comes with detailed instructions, this nail dipping powder kit is friendly to beginners. Does not require monomer to activate and no nail lamp needed, either. Dry fast and it's also surely safe and easy to handle for both professionals and home users.
?¡¾HIGH-QUALITY & LAST LONGER¡¿The colorful and glitter dipping powder?kit?is long-lasting?and chipping resistant.?Professionally formulated, Saviland dip powder starter set is free of harsh chemicals and offers natural shiny nails look. It can keep the nail art gorgeous and shiny for more than 3?weeks.?
?¡¾HEALTHY MANICURE¡¿Saviland?colored?dipping nail powder set makes?from?natural resin, odorless and 9-free, helping?nails grow stronger and healthier. No need UV/LED lamp for curing, avoid the risk of skin damage and?is friendly to?the nail bed.?It¡¯s the perfect gift for your friends who love nails arts.
?¡¾WARM TIPS & BETTER SERVICE¡¿A skin test must be performed before use. Stop using it as soon as you feel unwell! Different light sources, monitors and coating owns different color shade, subject to actual product. If you have any questions about this nail dip powder set, please contact us in time, we will try our best to help you. Thanks for choosing Saviland. Enjoy your shopping~
- All in one dip powder system kit for both beginners and pro nail techs.
- Quick-drying, no need a nail lamp for curing and easy to use.
- Made from healthy resin, 9-free, low odorand friendly to nails.?
Last longer than 3-4 weeks, resistant to chipping and cracking.?
How To Use?
STEP 1 - Push back the cuticle, buff and clean natural nail.
STEP 2 - Apply a thin layer of Powder Base
STEP 3 - Quickly dip the nail at a 45-degree angle into the dipping powder?and pull straight back out.
STEP 4 - Lightly brush off the excess powder around nails surface.
STEP 5 - Repeat?Step 2-4?to?get the expected color and effect.
STEP 6 -?Apply activator?to harden the blend of powder and liquid. Air dry.
STEP 7 - File shape and buff the nails.
STEP 8 - Apply top coat and then wait air dry.
- For external use only. A skin test must be performed before use.
- Brushes may harden or pick up color powder during application. Please use brush saver to clean the b
- Generally, each nail will need to dip 2-3 times to get the color solid.
- Avoid getting the base coatonto cuticles, powder will pick up wherever base is?applied
- The effects of the nail color depends on how many layers you apply. The more layer you use, the more saturated the color will be.
- You can apply two layer of top coat if you prefer highly shiny nails.
Q: Does it dry fast? Should I use a nail lamp?
A: Wait?about 3-5mins?to dry completely. No nail lamp is needed.
Q: How long does?the dip nail set?last on nails?
A: About 3-4 weeks. Need to be used with base coat, activator and top coat .
Q: How do I remove my dip-powdered?nails?
A: First polish the nail surface with polishing files. Soak them in nail polish remover for 5-10 minutes. Then remove the nail polish with cuticle pusher. Finally clean the nail surface.?