10 Colors Glitter Dipping Powder Nail Kit - Activator Base Top Coat and Brush Saver
- 8x 10g Solid Color Dip Powder
- 2x 10g Glitter Dip Powder
- 1 x 15ml Dip Powder Base Coat
- 1 x 15ml Dip Powder Top Coat
- 1 x 15ml Activator
- 1 x 15ml Brush Saver
- 2 x Spare Brush-cap
- 1 x Nail File
- 1 x Cuticle Pusher
- 1 xNail Brush
- Easy Apply: Saviland dip powder kit has no nail lamp needed so that avoid damaging your nails and skin.
- High Quality: Saviland nail dipping powder nail kit is long-lasting and shining, chip-resistant and eco-friendly. Super vivid colors and glitter. Extra-fine dipping powder for excellent gloss.
- Wipe Application: Saviland dip powder nail set is suitable to be applied on polish gel nails, acrylic nails, natural nails, etc. A perfect gift for all kinds of female ages.
- Vegan Friendly: Saviland dip powder nail stater kit is made of natural formula with non-toxic, odor free and no harm to the nails bed.
- Dipping powder nail kit includes dip powder base coat, dip powder top coat, Activator and Brush Saver.
How to use?
Step 1 – Prepare your natural nails, and push back the cuticle with the pusher.
Step 2 – Apply a thin layer of base coat.
Step 3 – Dip your fingertips into the powder in a 45-degree angle quickly but gently (air dry 30s).
Step 4 – Remove any excess powder on the nails by tapping and brushing.
Step 5 – Repeat Step 3-5 for 2-3 times to have a solid color.
Step 6 – Apply a layer of activator and wait for the nails to set (air dry 1-2 mins).
Step 7 – Polish the nails, then apply a layer of top coat for a shiny finish.
Step 8 – Finish your own beautiful nails!
How to remove it ?
- You can be removed by filing off or drilling off.
- A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- The product contains fragile items, so please DO NOT drop the package, or throw it around.
- You will need to dip into the powder quickly after applying an air-dry base coat, as the air-dry base coat will harden within about 15 second.
- Try to be gently when dipping your nails in the powder. DO NOT force your nails into the powder with brute force.
- Always clean up the brushes with the brush saver after application.
- DO NOT use the finish nails to open cans, nutshells, or other similar things. DO NOT scrape the finish nails with anything hard or sharp.
- If any discomfort occurs, stop using the product immediately, remove any nail gel or polish on your nails, and rinse with clean running water in time. If the discomfort persists without any relief, please consult your healthcare provider for proper treatments.
- Always read the labels, warnings, or instructions before using the product, whether you are a beginner or a profession manicurist.
Q: Does this dip powder nail kit starter come with base and top coat?
A: Yes, the dipping powder nail kit includes dip powder base coat, dip powder top coat, Activator and Brush Saver.
Q: Can I use this on natural nails?
A: Yes, you can use it on natural nails, the Saviland dip powder is friendly to nails.
Q: Does the dip powder require a light?
A: No, dip powder no need curing.
Q: How long can the dip powder nail art last on the nail surface?
A: The nail design can last more than 28 days on the nail surface, and the color is full.
Q: How do you remove dipping powder?
A: You can be removed by filing off or drilling off. A nail drill machine works faster and cleaner to remove.