36 Colors Acrylic Nail Powder Set
Colors: 36 colors acrylic powder (as picture shows)
Package Includes: 36 colors acrylic powders
Used For: nail extension, nail carving, adhesive diamond, French nails, 3D nails
- Saviland 36colors acrylic powder can provide you with flawless consistency and superior adhesion. It is a self-leveling acrylic nail powder that requires the least amount of filling, a non-yellowing formula, and provides perfect strength.
- Acrylic Powder nail System create a protective layer, promote longer and stronger nails which don't split or peel.
- Acrylic powder color is wonderful to do french nails, carved flowers, nail extensions and 3D nail decoration. Can be used on natural nails and false nails.
- Color acrylic powder for nails needs to be used together with acrylic liquid monomer.
- Professional nail acrylic powder system does NOT NAIL LAMP NEEDED.
- Suitable for professional, nail salon, nail art school, nail art artist and personal, DIY at home, etc.
How To Use?
- File and clean nails surface.
- Apply nail prep dehydrator and nail primer, air dry.
- Put a nail form on your nail.
- Pour enough acrylic liquid into the cup.
- Dip the brush into acrylic liquid and powder.
- Apply it to the nail. Wait it dry.
- Peel off the nail forms.
- Trim the shape of your nails.
- Apply the top coat, cure for 120s.
- For external use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep the acrylic powder in a cool place, avoid direct sunlight.
- Acrylic powder system, NO NAIL LAMP NEEDED.
- Acrylic powder needs to be used together with liquid monomer.
- Do not overly polish the nail plate or use sharp tools to scrape off the coating.
- The package contains fragile items. DO NOT drop, hit, or throw the package, as the protection of the box is limited.
Q: How long does this colorful acrylic powder?
A: Acrylic nails can last for more than 28 day even. We recommend using it with Saviland acrylic monomer to ensure the best adhesion.
Q: Should I use a nail lamp for acrylic powder?
A: No, acrylic nail powder set does not need to cure, which can prevent the risk some nail lamps pose of damaging nails and saving time.
Q:Does it take a long time to dry?
A:After drying for 5-8min at a standard temperature(24-26 degree Celsius), you can use the file to shape it as you like.